Tsali Cycling Short
Made To Order, Less Waste™ simply means minimizing waste — by making only what is needed — and maximizing our flexibility to offer customers more choices, more colors, sizes and fits.
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today (M-F), if ordered by 3pm EST.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! The estimated production time is provided.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at email@example.com.
- Constructed from a nylon compression fabric chosen for durability, breathability and it's ability to wick moisture
- Fitted with an Italian-made, multi-density women’s Cytech EIT (Elastic Interface Technology) insert featuring carbon yarn to expedite dry time and increase the pad's anti-microbial properties
- The waistband is constructed for both ultimate comfort and a secure stay-in-place fit; the front portion of waistband is purposely constructed to do away with seams and stitching, while back is cut higher and features a gripper waistband to stay in place while in the saddle
- Silicone gripper bead along the liner’s outer side hem keeps outer short snug, on the inside waist and lower leg hem to keep them in place
- Women’s specific Cytech pad is designed to provide complete support and freedom of movement while offering superior breathability, moisture transfer and comfort
- Sewn in the USA
SIZECHART - TSALI MERINO CYCLING SHORT
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
I don’t typically wear padded bike shorts, but when I signed up to do the Bikerpelli (supported ride on the kokopelli trail) I knew I needed some padding for the long rides. These shorts were great! I initially wore bike shorts over them but the dessert heat had me ditching those pretty quickly. I got the medium so I would not be squeezed to death, but they seemed slightly big in the waste. Thats on me though and probably still would opt for the size for comfort, although the small would have probably be the better fit.
Great material, stays in place, comfortable chamois, waistband a little uncomfortable on me
I finally splurged and bought these shorts and I'm overall pretty satisfied. I live in town so I went to the store and tried on a medium and a large (I'm 5'10 and sometimes in between sizes). The large were definitely too big so I bought the medium. After riding in them, the only complaint I have is the waistband isn't very comfortable. As another reviewer said, it seems to hit at the wrong place if you have a long torso and high waist. When bent over on the bike, the waistband seems to dig in. The thickness and quality of the chamois are great, and the grippers keep the shorts from riding up, so I decided to keep the shorts even though the waistband isn't perfect for me.
Tsali cycling shorts
Love the attention to detail! These are the best cycling shorts I have seen. They fit perfectly and the padding is just right. The best part is they are made in America!
Great short, very comfortable, however I wish it was a couple inches longer. Too short for my 70 year old legs.
These shorts don’t budge!
I love these shorts. They don’t move at all while riding. No readjusting necessary. Chamois is the perfect thickness.