NOTE: Because this product is in the Last Chance Zone, it cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com.
The featherweight Wind Jacket fits into a jersey pocket but will keep you warm and weatherproofed when you’re stacking up those big mileage days.
- Side zips for easy, one-hand access to jersey pockets while riding
- Durable, lightweight, windproof stretch Nylon (89% Nylon 11% Spandex)
- DWR treated for water resistance
- Reflective hits on the back and side
- No-slip elastic hems keeps everything in place
- Laser perforated vent holes under arms for airflow
- Front Napoleon zip pocket for valuables
- Front zip zips all the way up to side of throat (sits to side of Adams Apple), glides easily, and has fabric cover to keep zipper from scratching neck
- Kitsbow reflective lettering on back
- Imported (Vietnam)
SIZECHART - WIND JACKET
* AGAIN, WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE CONCEPT THAT AN INCH IS AN INCH. THESE ARE GARMENT DIMENSIONS: DEPENDING ON YOUR FIT PREFERENCES YOU MAY CHOOSE TO GO UP OR DOWN A SIZE FROM YOUR ACTUAL BODY MEASUREMENTS.
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- color options
- sitting duck
- iPhone 11
- chest pocket
- side zippers
Bought this about a year ago, and since moving to the beach, it gets plenty of wear. Love the side zippers and the stretch. My two suggestions would be 1- to make the chest pocket slightly larger. My iPhone 11 is really tight with a case; 2- either brighter color options or more reflective options. Some of those gray, dreary days I feel like a sitting duck.
It is refreshing to wear gear designed with those small things that irritate cyclist in mind. I love being able to un zip the side the jacket to access the back pockets on my jersey. The double cuffs on the sleeves is a nice touch also as it slides under and over my gloves at the same time. The off center zip kept the top zipper off my neck while in the drops. This jacket is a wonderful addition to my inclement weather kit.
Thanks for noticing our attention to those details! We're thrilled you're reaping the benefits of our Wind Jacket!
Excellent piece. I purchased as part of a multi-pronged effort to lighten my bikepacking setup. Over a few hundred miles it was amazing . Perfect for cool mornings, high elevations, and drizzle. Fit was as expected. 5'10" , athletic and the medium was right for a more touring fit
As others have mentioned, the side zippers to access your jersey pockets makes this piece work well on both road and dirt rides. The fit is great, hardly any wind-flapping - packs relatively small. Its not a bargain , in fact, it is one of the most expensive light jackets in my cycling clothing collection...but I turn to it often (side zippers!) If this is within your budget, you won't be disappointed with the quality.
The jacket has great features that are different than the first model but the overall design and make of the jacket is the same. It blocks the wind great and keeps you warm enough (winds onshore at 10-15 mph with temp 45-50 F). I like the zip flaps on the left and right side of the jacket because it allows access to your back jersey pockets and ventilation if needed.