Women's SS Jacket
NOTE: We’re not making this specific version of this product ever again. However, some time in the future, we will offer it again, but with improvements… and made in the USA. There's nothing wrong with this version, so if we've got your size then you could be in for a sweet deal!
NOTE: Because this product is in the Last Chance Zone, it cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Tech Jacket features Polartec’s feature-rich Power Shield® soft shell material
- DWR finish and breathable fabric keeps moisture out without creating a “plastic-bag” experience
- Fleece interior keeps you warmth and comfortable Stretch provides exceptional mobility
- Trim cut for high mobility and a flap-free fit when on the bike
- Kitsbow’s unique ventilation system vents from hem to arms with easy-grab pullers for easy access while on-bike
- Long cuffs provide extra coverage with comfort and easy on-off
- Zip-secured hand warmer pockets feature perforated lining for ventilation
- Center-back pocket stows essentials on athletic endeavors
- Wind flap behind the center-front zipper closure keeps the breeze out
- Sewn in the USA (California)
"A company of mountain biking obsessives, Kitsbow paid attention to all the small details in this women’s jacket. Polartec Power Shield fabric keeps the rider in your life warm with brushed fleece against the skin. Inherent fabric breathability plus thoughtful ventilation system minimizes discomfort during tough ascents. Made in Petaluma, CA, this jacket also looks good on the post-ride coffee run."
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
This item fits true to size. Cuts through the wind, thin lining that keeps in heat. It's lightweight, lays nicely. I love this jacket.
Love this soft-shelled jacket. It is very cute and form fitting, but you can unzip the side zips for more breathability and it also makes the fitting more relaxed. Great quality. I wear mine all the time.
I like this jacket and especially like the front vent zippers. I wear an xs and think the sleeve length is a little long. The XS is very fitted and could only be worn over a light jersey. I though about exchanging it for a small but the small's sleeves would be way too long and maybe the whole jacket would be too big. I guess I am between sizes.
When you live in the PNW, you can never be too prepared for any kind of weather! This is the perfect solution for the chill and drizzle without looking like you're setting out for an expedition! Tailored and smart looking, you'll be warm and cozy while riding on trail or on your commute to work!
I offered it to my wife two years ago, and since then she has been wearing it on her bike ride to work everyday from October to April. Fit is perfect and materials are, as usual with this brand, super high quality.