Zen Cycling Liner
Spec'd with a highly comfortable Cytech® chamois pad, the breathable compression fabric supports comfortably, minimizing fatigue.
Designed to be worn as a liner, or alone as a short.
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability.
- Effectively moves moisture to the outside of the fabric and spreads out on the surface for rapid evaporation – the feel is almost cooling to the touch (that's the really cool part – how it feels!)
- 30% spandex provides high power compression to support leg muscles
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Industry-leading Cytech® pad for all-day comfort
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- mountain biking shorts
They are the best ones I have ever used
Past user reviews are accurate re: sizing. I wear Medium in all Kitsbow products (except size Large for gloves). Went with Large for the Zen Liner and couldn’t be happier. Liner does stretch a little after 5th or 6th ride, but the strecth is not major. Pad is awesome. Keeps rider charging on 5 hour plus MTB or gravel rides without any comfort issues.
My first pair of cycling shorts. They fit like a glove and make riding a dream. Really happy with these now 2 weeks and about 200miles in!
Nice liner shorts, although I think they run a little small. Other then that the pad is great for long distance riding. I highly recommend these shorts.
That is the recipe for a "quick" transition from work, to ride, to work.. 30 seconds.. I love the simplicity of putting the liner on under my Jeans. Its supportive but not bulky, its inconspicuous and comfortable. I sometimes I forget i have them on.