Zen Cycling Liner
Spec'd with a highly comfortable Cytech® chamois pad, the breathable compression fabric supports comfortably, minimizing fatigue.
Designed to be worn as a liner, or alone as a short.
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability.
- Effectively moves moisture to the outside of the fabric and spreads out on the surface for rapid evaporation – the feel is almost cooling to the touch (that's the really cool part – how it feels!)
- 30% spandex provides high power compression to support leg muscles
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Industry-leading Cytech® pad for all-day comfort
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
Felt a little tight at first, but once I started riding, the little extra compression felt great. These are the most comfortable liners I have.
These shorts are perfect for riding in warm climates without using outer shorts. Or great in cooler climes with a pair of Master Link shorts. I has a second pair of liners that are lighter and have some mesh. I'm not too keen on wearing them without using outer shorts. The shorts can be used either way, even if you modest :-) Fit is great, typical Kitsbow high quality build and design. Hard to go wrong really.
These are by no means bargain priced liner shorts, but superior to anything else I’ve used including higher end road style Lycra shorts underneath the outers. I now own several pair, and don’t really use anything else. Beware though, despite what the site says I’ve found they run a full size smaller than comparable shorts.
Ladies brag about how durable and comfortable VS items are. I can tell tell the same thing about these padded shorts. They breathe great, no band marks. Probably my new 2+ hour go-to ride padded short. I'm sure the ventilated would be a great addition. I'm a 32/Medium and they fit like a glove!
I'm usually a bib user to avoid the dreaded sag, but these liners stayed put and comfortable throughout the ride. The pad is perhaps the best I've used, comfortable and unobtrusive. The liners work perfectly in concert with the shorts I bought at the same time.