Zen Cycling Liner
Spec'd with a highly comfortable Cytech® chamois pad, the breathable compression fabric supports comfortably, minimizing fatigue.
Designed to be worn as a liner, or alone as a short.
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability.
- Effectively moves moisture to the outside of the fabric and spreads out on the surface for rapid evaporation – the feel is almost cooling to the touch (that's the really cool part – how it feels!)
- 30% spandex provides high power compression to support leg muscles
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Industry-leading Cytech® pad for all-day comfort
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
- mountain biking shorts
These check all of the boxes. They fit more snuggly than either of my previous favorite liners/bibs (Ibex liner shorts and Pearl Izumi Elite bibs, for reference). I haven't had them long enough to give feedback on the durability/longevity, though the quality of the materials, seams, and craftsmanship seem ready to roll for a long time. I can't wait to wear these in the summer months here in central NC as something tells me I'll be able to talk myself into more frequent and longer rides, even when it's 95 outside with matching humidity. I recommend these highly. And if the price seems steep, well, buy nice or buy twice. It's also very cool to know that I'm supporting some good folks that are here in NC!
They are the best ones I have ever used
Past user reviews are accurate re: sizing. I wear Medium in all Kitsbow products (except size Large for gloves). Went with Large for the Zen Liner and couldn’t be happier. Liner does stretch a little after 5th or 6th ride, but the strecth is not major. Pad is awesome. Keeps rider charging on 5 hour plus MTB or gravel rides without any comfort issues.
My first pair of cycling shorts. They fit like a glove and make riding a dream. Really happy with these now 2 weeks and about 200miles in!
Nice liner shorts, although I think they run a little small. Other then that the pad is great for long distance riding. I highly recommend these shorts.