Zen Ventilated Cycling Liner
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today, or no later than the next business day.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! Production times vary by product (and are constantly changing).
Make Mine, Pre-Order: Kitsbow sometimes offers pre-orders for products we know will be in high demand. Pre-orders secure your place at the front of the line.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strategic stretch-mesh paneling ensures maximum active ventilation
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability
- Effectively moves moisture to surface for rapid evaporation – the feel is almost cooling to the touch
- 30% spandex provides high power compression supporting leg muscles for faster recovery
- 7 panel construction for optimal fit while in riding position
- Industry-leading Cytech® pad for all-day comfort
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
My husband found these to be a bit on the short side. He is 6’4” tall. Other than that they are terrific.
All I need. Such a good product. Really never think about comfort ,because I have it.
I'm new to cycling clothing. Back in the 80's I was a crazed mountain bike and wore plain shorts with no padding. This item is a revelation in comfort. Quality is excellent and fit and function are wonderful. Very happy I bought it.
ThiThis is called a liner but t I just wear this short on a stand alone basis when it is hot. So comfy, you hardly know they are on. The chamois is just right too? It conforms nicely to your body and provides enough cushion for longer riding days. Love them!
So far so good. Good Stuff