Zen Ventilated Cycling Liner
More choices, premium quality gear and the commitment of less waste, sounds pretty great, right? The trade-off is that it takes longer for us to make, but you get exactly what you want, and we never make apparel that isn’t wanted.
Curious to know more? Give a listen to this podcast.
What do the different purchase options mean?
Add to Cart: Your gear will ship today, or no later than the next business day.
Make Mine: When you buy it, we'll make it! Production times vary by product (and are constantly changing).
Make Mine, Pre-Order: Kitsbow sometimes offers pre-orders for products we know will be in high demand. Pre-orders secure your place at the front of the line.
Have questions about your order? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strategic stretch-mesh paneling ensures maximum active ventilation
- Lightweight nylon compression fabric provides exceptional compression, wicking, durability, and breathability
- Effectively moves moisture to surface for rapid evaporation – the feel is almost cooling to the touch
- 30% spandex provides high power compression supporting leg muscles for faster recovery
- 7 panel construction for optimal fit while in riding position
- Industry-leading Cytech® pad for all-day comfort
- Sewn in the USA (Old Fort, NC)
Our crew often rides hard and we are here for you when things go awry. If you crash and trash your Kitsbow, get in touch with us.
Comfort without the bulk
Overall experience is great. I really appreciate the size and shape of the pad. It provides comfort/protection without the sensation of sitting on *** of fabric. Size was true to website XL=L.
I bought these for my husband and he loves them! I've washed them 3 times and they have washed perfectly. Im going to get him the mescaline shorts and rockstacker tights next.
Wonderful but a bit too short
My husband found these to be a bit on the short side. He is 6’4” tall. Other than that they are terrific.
makes the cut
All I need. Such a good product. Really never think about comfort ,because I have it.
A high quality piece of gear
I'm new to cycling clothing. Back in the 80's I was a crazed mountain bike and wore plain shorts with no padding. This item is a revelation in comfort. Quality is excellent and fit and function are wonderful. Very happy I bought it.